My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor.The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly where mine did but Werner won't do anything to replace it.

Evidently they did settle a lawsuit a few years back for similar complaints but they now feel they have no responsibility for their defective product.

Does someone have to die before Werner will recall these defective ladders?Werner offers an insulting $50 gift card in lieu of doing the right thing.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Werner Ladder and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about werner ladder ladder from Werner Ladder was absolutely no responsibility for defective product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Werner Ladder.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Werner Ladder to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Werner Ladder?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1356066

Thank you for posting.Thirty minutes ago, I was going up this steel attic ladder when the bottom third broke off, causing me to fall.

My elbow, calf, head and foot are hurting.

I found the manual and then searched online. That's where I found your post about the faulty "hinges, bearings" that break.

I hope your injuries heal.

I hope mine aren't too serious.

Shame on Werner!

Follow up.Was able to contact original attorney Paul Peel who sued Werner in the original lawsuit.

If you are injured and require any medical treatment including physical therapy to recover, he will help you.

Google him in you are injured by these ladders and don't believe Werner that they have no liability.They have Ben successfully sued for this problem since the reorganization!