Werner Ladder - Wernco and their ladder are dangerous and the company is full of ***!

2 of 11 Werner Ladder reviews

The bottom rung of the fairly new 10' Werner ladder I had been using literally splintered underneath my feet causing me to fall and dislocate my shoulder.The piece of *** Claims Administrator, Jessica Vana is full of *** when she said "Engineering had looked at the photos I sent" and said it was not their fault.

What a crock.

WERNER LADDER COMPANY DOES NOT CARE IF THEY SEND OUT BAD PRODUCTS WHICH HURT, MAIM OR KILL PEOPLE.

I have found several photos online of Werner ladder failures that look just like mine and they say they don't have a problem??FU WERNER AND JESSICA VANA.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Claims admin jessica vana liar
    • Dangerous ladders
    • How they are cheaply made
    • Poor quality
    • Jessica vana claims administrator werner ladder company

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Payment for pain/suffering. Defective ladder refund and refund for my 2 other defective Werner ladders.
Monetary loss:
$2000
Product or service
Ladders
Review category
Building Products
review #952546 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Werner Ladder? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 11 Werner Ladder reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 11 #1239323 New York, New York, United States

Hi we work for a large NJ Law Firm and would be happy to offer free consultation regarding this claim and investigate your case more extensively. I will pm you my contact information.
As a note to all, this case does pass the initial review for having strong legal grounds to pursue the manufacturer.
Please remember, in cases such as these, contact your local firm and talk to a legal specialist. Such incidents are commonly evaluated free of charge for clients.
Please pursue this case.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Werner Ladder. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Werner Ladder.
Filing a new complaint about
×