Update by user Oct 02, 2013

remove my complaint please

Original review posted by user Feb 29, 2012

I was running cat 5e cable for Carls jr in Cypress, ca when standing on ladder fishing cable in ceiling when in front of witnesses the ladder came apart and sent me to the ground hurting my back hip arm and leg.I contacted them trying to resolve myself but they gave a very generic answer saying the ladder was damaged from my fall and not the cause of it.

I was working for Marathon deployment from MA.

for Partech Inc.A very competent, and professional company I very much enjoyed working for and felt good to work for a company who is very proficient in the POS field.

Review about: Werner Ladder Ladder.

Had an Experience with Werner Ladder?

Comments

Whoever posted this, can you contact me? I am an attorney investigating similar failure of Werner stepladder. My number is 6142209100 and email jsolaw@gmail.com.

Thank you very much.

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #719756

Two Weeks ago I was using a 10 foot Werner Fiberglass Ladder when the spreaders (arms, hinges whatever you want to call them failed and I fell from a height of almost 9 feet to the ground thankfully only breaking my ankle and tearing ligaments in the same leg.The ladder showed no visable defects and had been used several times during the day.

It just suddenly collapsed sending me to the ground. It is rated at 300lb and I weigh 228. Be very careful I was lucky I was not killed or Paralyzed from my fall.

I will never use a werner product again.Attempts to contact the company have gone unanswered

I returned a Keller fiberglass stepladder that had both spreaders breaking free from the fiberglass. The spreaders are important to keep the ladder stable under a load.

I will never buy a fiberglass ladder again!

warged

For those of you that do not know, when a product like a Werner ladder is made with flaws and you become injured because of that poorly made ladder they are (Werner ladder) liable and must compensate you for all bills incurred and pay you for loss of wages and remove that lot of faulty ladders made from market. This is a personal injury claim on top of a workers comp. claim.

warged

Obviously you know nothing about a ladder or the use of one I and my co worker inspected ladder before we put a step on the ladder each an every time. This was a faulty ladder and failed right before witnesses there is no room for maybes or doubt. This is not the first time Werner has made faulty batches of ladders.

Whoever holds the insurance for your position is responsible.The ladder company is not.

No insurance you say? Well, there is a reason real companies get insurance. Too bad, so sad.

It was your duty to inspect the ladder before using it.You failed to do this.