While using my Werner fibergalss ladder to check my Mom's garage attic entrance, the left rear leg cracked and collapsed sending me to the concrete floor.I injured my left ankle, my lower back, my head (in the left rear).
I was admitted to our local hospital for Cat scans and x-rays. Cat scan showed some bleeding on my brain. The x-rays showed severe bruising and soft tissue damage to my left ankle.
I am currently recovering with a boot and walker.Still having bad headaches.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "Same as the rest of you, I saw the charge pending on my credit card... I called the company... all they wanted to do was offer me discounts too... what..."
- "Applied Vectra on my cat July 19th, 2015 Sunday evening. Monday July 20th he had a round bald spot. Today, July 21st ,Tuesday he has another bald spot about an..."
- "All I can say is "disgusting"!!!! I can assure you at Taco Bell in Marietta ohio this is a black moldy substance....ewwwww.....super disappointing at what Taco Bell has..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."