While using my Werner fibergalss ladder to check my Mom's garage attic entrance, the left rear leg cracked and collapsed sending me to the concrete floor.I injured my left ankle, my lower back, my head (in the left rear).

I was admitted to our local hospital for Cat scans and x-rays. Cat scan showed some bleeding on my brain. The x-rays showed severe bruising and soft tissue damage to my left ankle.

I am currently recovering with a boot and walker.Still having bad headaches.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of werner ladder fiberglass ladder from Werner Ladder and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Werner Ladder to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was piece of junk. Author liked the most easy to carry. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Werner Ladder for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Werner Ladder?

Comments

Sorry to hear about your accident using a Werner fiberglass ladder.Hope you are recovering.

Please file a complaint with the CPSC, if you haven't already done so.It seems that Werner is more concerned with profits than the safety of consumers.